So we all know that celebrities can charge a whopping amount of money for a sponsored post on Instagram but, new listings by Hopper HQ have revealed just how much these celebrities are being paid.
Hopper HQ, the automated Instagram scheduling tool, reveals its Instagram Rich List every year, with data collected from the company’s own internal data as well as publicly available information on a post’s value. Whilst taking into consideration the number of followers, user engagement and the frequency with which the star posts, the figures aren’t exact, but they give a pretty good indication of the power of celebrity when it comes to the social media platform.
Famed footballer Cristiano Ronaldo has placed number one with the estimated cost for an Instagram post increasing 54% from $889,000 (approximately Dhs3,265,265) per post in 2020, moving him up the list two places (since 2019). Despite this, the platform found that women are continuing to dominate the leader board accounting for 56% of the top 100 highest earning influencers on Instagram in 2021.
Joining him on the list is Kylie Jenner (who has been dethroned and dropped three spots), Ariana Grande, Dwayne Johnson and Selena Gomez.
See Instagram Rich List’s top ten list here…
- Cristiano Ronaldo – 303 million followers – $1,604,000 per post (Dhs5,891,435)
- Dwayne Johnson – 247 million followers – $1,523,000 per post (Dhs5,593,925)
- Ariana Grande – 245 million followers – $1,510,000 per post (Dhs5,546,177)
- Kylie Jenner – 242 million followers – $1,494,000 per post (Dhs5,487,409)
- Selena Gomez – 239 million followers – $1,468,000 per post (Dhs5,391,912)
- Kim Kardashian – 230 million followers – $1,419,000 per post (Dhs5,211,937)
- Lionel Messi – 220 million followers – $1,169,000 per post (Dhs4,293,696)
- Beyonce Knowles – 187 million followers – $1,147,000 per post (Dhs4,212,890)
- Justin Bieber – 179 million followers – $1,112,000 per post (Dhs4,084,337)
- Kendall Jenner – 170 million followers -$1,053,000 per post (Dhs3,867,632)
In other celebrity news, find out which celebrity has been tapped to front Piaget’s new Sunlight collection.