1. Buro 24/7 Singapore: One of the year’s most popular footwear trends is undoubtedly the white boot and with the autumnal season slowly but surely creeping in, it’s time to dust them off and incorporate them into our wardrobes again. If you need tips and tricks for putting your best foot forward, here’s a little bit of runway inspiration.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: One of the most iconic duos of all time was none other than Audrey Hepburn and Hubert de Givenchy and if you’ve ever wanted to know the details of what their relationship was really like, we can finally tell you. A close friend (and official biographer) of the designer, Eloy Martinez was in town to exclusively discuss Givenchy’s relationship with the actress, as well as how the maison’s couture and collections have evolved, Clare Waight Keller‘s impact and Meghan Markle‘s influence.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Leopard print is still proving to be a go-to print amongst street stylers and trendsetters currently roaming the streets of the Big Apple for New York Fashion Week. We’ve rounded up the 10 best street style-approved ways to wear the leopard print and we’re certain it’ll make your outfit roar with style.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: The summer holidays may be officially over but if you’re still reminiscing about taking a vacation soon, why not go to Budapest? The European city of Hungary boasts a plethora of cultural experiences and with our coveted guide to the Hungarian capital, you’ll be able to witness the city through a different set of eyes.
5. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Dubai’s arts and culture scene is constantly evolving and the city has officially confirmed the opening date of a new arts centre that is set to be unlike any other. The Jameel Arts Centre will have a jam-packed calendar of events to celebrate and support the artistic talent present in the region.
Now, read more about how London Fashion Week will be entirely fur-free.