Over the weekend, Forbes released its annual list of the highest paid TV actresses of 2018 and the number one spot came as no surprise.
Sofia Vergara is officially the highest-paid woman in television and topped the list by bringing in a whopping Dhs155 million a year by playing the fierce Gloria Pritchett in the hit show, Modern Family, as well as other roles and endorsement deals throughout the year.
This comes as no surprise though, given the fact that the Columbian actress has topped the list six years in a row (now, her seventh).
Vergara’s earnings not only made her the highest-paid actress of 2018, but she also officially surpassed the annual earnings of the highest paid actor of 2018, Jim Parsons. The Big Bang Theory actor was named as the highest earning male actor over the past year, banking Dhs96 million over the same time period.
You go, girl!
Here’s the full list of highest paid TV actresses for 2018…
1. Sofia Vergara (Dhs155 million)
2. Kaley Cuoco (Dhs89 million)
3. Ellen Pompeo (Dhs84 million)
4. Mariska Hargitay (Dhs47 million)
5. Julie Bowen (Dhs45 million)
6. Mayim Bialik (Dhs43 million)
7. Melissa Rauch (Dhs43 million)
8. Kerry Washington (Dhs40 million)
9. Claire Danes (Dhs32 million)
10. Pauley Perrette (Dhs31 million)
Also, did you hear that a Clueless remake is officially happening? We can’t wait!