1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Pack your bags and ready your passports because after looking at these top five Instagram-worthy hotspots, you’ll want to book a ticket. From Bali’s famous swing to the Kawasan Falls in the Philippines and the world’s most photogenic pool in Morrocco, add these spots to your must-visit lists this year.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Blazé Milano and MATCHESFASHION.COM have teamed up for an exclusive (and exciting) trunk show. Before the show went live, the Blazé Milano designers chatted exclusively with Buro 24/7 Middle East about their key styles, the Middle East’s favourite pieces and what to expect from the trunk show.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: Meet Sarah Tanno, the woman behind Lady Gaga’s beauty looks and a Marc Jacobs Beauty Global Artistry Ambassador. Here, the celebrity make-up artist talks all things beauty, her famous clientele and the season’s must-have beauty products.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Whilst having a jam-packed schedule on a daily basis, it can be hard to maintain healthy looking skin and follow a strict beauty routine. However, Co-Founder of Ania Skincare, Fern Lee, shares two simple rules for healthier looking skin in no time at all.
5. Buro 24/7 Middle East: This past week, press and watch connoisseurs were in Geneva for SIHH 2018 and whilst there was a host of top brands displaying their new novelties, all eyes were on Van Cleef & Arpels’ out-of-this-world design. The luxury brand released the new Lady Arpels Planétarium, Midnight Zodiac Lumineux and the brand’s Le Jardin Van Cleef & Arpels range.
Now, take a look at Instagram’s new ‘last active’ feature.