- 100 important watches by Francois-Paul Journe and Denis Flageollet were displayed at the exhibition to celebrate independent watchmaking.
- The retrospective exhibition has been established as an unmissable experience for discerning collectors with watches that were available to purchase.
- Discussion between Justin Reis: Watchbox’s CEO and local media revolved around heritage and craftsmanship.
- Jack Forster, Watchbox’s Global Editorial Director, was also on site to discuss the brand-defining collection.
- The exhibition was held from February 15th to 17th in Four Seasons DIFC.
WATCHBOX ROLLED OUT THE NEXT CHAPTER OF ITS WORLD TOUR IN DUBAI.
5 things to remember from ‘Two Decades of F.P Journe & De Bethune – A Retrospective Exhibition.