Now that we are firmly in the spring-summer season, your looks are going to move along accordingly. And to help you streamline your sartorial checklist, Harvey Nichols – Dubai held their Stairway to Style Heaven fashion show featuring the latest collections from their designer at miX by Alain Ducasse at the Emerald Palace Kempinski…
Check out the fashion show right here…
And now, let’s go through some of the key takeaways:
– Animal print can totally be done in highlighter green via that Off-White coat.
– There’s a lot to be said about delicate embroidery thanks to Zimmermann.
– The other-wordly ethereal look can be achieved right down to your footwear, as Gianvito Rossi‘s sandals prove.
– A Leal Daccarett dress is everything we need for a sophisticated day at the beach.
– Halpern pretty much own 2019’s version of the disco trend.
– Pastels are out, and punchy purple is in according to Attico‘s high-waisted pants.
– Sheer voluminous sleeves are both parts elegant and sassy thanks to Costarellos.
– We heart Monique Lhuillier‘s watermelon shade Grecian-style dress. It’s literally summer in a dress.
– Add to that a Rosantica choker for an ‘all eyes on me’ effect.
– And for the ultimate goddess in a ball gown, Marchesa‘s number, is number 1.
Now, shop these looks directly at Harvey Nichols – Dubai at Mall of the Emirates. #MyHNDubai #HNStyleHeaven
Next, take a look at this new LA label that will make you look like a chic rock star.