December is a jam-packed month with several occasions to attend and we’ve listed five habits to stay well-groomed. With our list below, you’ll look your best and feel more confident and comfortable…
1. There’s a lot of talk about anti-ageing skincare strategies and products that combat sun damage, fine lines, dark spots and more. However, you can avoid a lot of trouble (and wrinkles) by being proactive. Apply a moisturiser with SPF in the morning to protect your skin from UV rays and pollution.
2. Most men use a single trim guard and then clean up with a nude guard. Many of us neglect beard styling and overlook the various detail options available on many beard trimmers. With a detail trimmer (a device with multiple heads or two separate devices – one for trimming and one for detailing), you can add weight and contrast by using different widths and lengths of the guard.
3. After three months of regular use, the bristles on your toothbrush have become mostly unusable. Replacements cost only a few dollars, and they are ground and bent.
4. Our scalps are often neglected until they start to itch or flake. The scalp needs just as much care as the facial skin to prevent sebum build-up and the growth of bacteria and fungus. Make sure your regimen includes one or two products dedicated to the scalp.
5. You can achieve clearer, firmer, more even-toned skin by following an overnight skin care regimen. While you sleep, your body’s cells regenerate the fastest and its systems work the hardest to correct and restore themselves.
ALSO READ: SKINCARE TIPS FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON.