1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: In case you missed it, Rihanna was in town this weekend to host her first ever Fenty Beauty masterclass. The singer turned beauty mogul entertained the crowd for more than an hour whilst her Fenty Beauty Pro makeup artists Hector Espinal and Priscilla Ono made up the faces of Halima Aden and Leomie Anderson. These are the top eight things we learnt from the class. Not including the fact that we’d like to be best friends with RiRi, please.
2. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Love making Mexican but feel like your guacamole is missing a certain something? Or have a dinner party coming up that you want to impress your guests at? This fool-proof recipe from the professionals at Vatos will leave as the official guac maker for all of time. Just add corn chips.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: The K-beauty scene is already massive and is expanding globally. One of the biggest trends coming out the country at the moment is glass skin. Haven’t heard of it? Not to worry. In this handy guide, we explain exactly what it is and how to get it (before everyone else).
4. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Virgil Abloh is one of the world’s most talked about designers and now, he’s bringing his ultra-cool streetwear-inspired label Off-White to Dubai for the very first time. The designer is opening the brand’s first store in The Dubai Mall next month and it looks set to be the sartorial destination of choice for the city’s most stylish.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: If you find yourself in Singapore anytime soon (now that the weather is cooling town, it’s an excellent time to start planning your trip), you’ll want to make sure you hit up the nest restaurants the city has to offer. Here’s six of the newest culinary offerings that have locals lining up out the door.