1. Buro 24/7 Singapore: We saw the monochrome trend dominate fashion month last season and with another round-up of coveted labels set to showcase their collections next month, why not rule the streets in tone-on-tone ensembles? Here are five essential steps to dressing like a Pantone boss.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Alongside London, New York, Paris and Milan, Dubai sits pretty high up on the list of cities with the best retail offering and the Middle Eastern city has just welcomed a brand new concept store. The Edit is unlike anything else on offer in the city currently combining fashion, beauty, art and lifestyle in one cool space. See what founder Rumana Nazim had to say about the new opening exclusively to Buro 24/7 Middle East.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Step aside woven straw bags, it’s all about the beaded bags now. Elevate your #OOTDs with any of these 12 beaded bags and we’re certain your Insta snaps will get more double taps.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: There is still a few weeks to soak up the summer sun in Europe — especially with Eid Al Adha right around the corner. From hidden beaches to sensational coastlines, here are some of the less packed, but still as breathtaking, beaches to check out this summer.
5. Buro 24/7 Middle East: When scrolling through our Instagram feeds this summer, Mykonos appeared many times over. And with good reason. If you’re planning a trip to the Greek city anytime soon, here are five reasons to book yourself into Ostraco Suites.
Now, read more about the upcoming opening of the country’s leading lifestyle store in The Dubai Mall.