Rihanna is perhaps one of the most famous faces of our time — always slaying the red carpet, releasing good music (we’re still waiting Riri) and recently, has cemented her status as fashion icon by launching her own brand, Fenty, with LVMH no less. And as if that weren’t enough of accolades to add to her portfolio, the multi-hyphenate’s venture into beauty and skincare has dominated the industry and honestly, she is winning every time.
If you’re like us and want to get the low-down on how to achieve a fresh Fenty face, follow these simple steps below…
Step 1 – Ace That Base
– Pick your Pro Filt’r Primer (the brand has you covered no matter your skin type)
– Choose your foundation — either Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Foundation (for a soft matte finish) and Pro Filt’r Hydrating Foundation (for a natural finish)
– Sweep on your Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch concealer
Step 2 – Layer that colour + highlight
– Add a bronzed colour to your cheeks by applying the Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer on cheeks, temples and the bridge of your nose
– For a healthy-looking flush on cheeks and lips, add Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush for a pop
– Finish off that flawless face with a killer glow courtesy of the Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
Step 3 – Add the finishing touches
– Fenty Beauty’s Invisimatte Blotting Powder will work its magic by letting you stay photo-ready 24/7
– Get those lashes lifted by curling and volumising them with the Full Frontal Mascara and then, set your brows using the new Brow MVP Brow Sculpting Wax Pencil & Styler
– And finally, perfect the pout by using Pro Kiss’r Luscious Lip Balm (a long-lasting formula crafted to boost moisture)
Now, discover Hermès’ new limited-edition lipstick shades.